LEVL LEVOLUTION LTD. – PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice is effective as of October 18, 2018
LEVL LEVOLUTION LTD. Ltd (referred to in this Privacy Notice as “LEVL”, “we”, “us”, and “our”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it in through our compliance with this Privacy Notice (the “Privacy Notice”).
This Privacy Notice describes how LEVL collects, uses, shares, and retains personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect and/or share with third parties when you use the website located at www.levolution.io (the “Website”), and any services, content or applications made available on the Website.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website.
This policy may change from time to time (see Section 10, Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Our websites may contain links to other websites which are not maintained by LEVL. This Privacy Notice only applies to the web sites of LEVL. When visiting these third party websites, you should read their privacy policies which will apply to your use of the websites.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
2.1.Collection of Information
As permitted by applicable law or based on your consent, we may collect and otherwise process personal data about your use of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- information that is about you but does not personally identify you, such as information about the device you use to access the website (for example, your computer or smartphone), your internet connection, the content you access on the Website, the number of times you access the Website, the amount of time you spend accessing the Website, your IP addresses, information collected through cookies, and other, similar information.
2.2.How We Collect Information
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide when you register to use our Website, post material on our Website, or engage in transactions using our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
4.2.Data Collection Technologies We May Use
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, if any.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
From time to time, we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of LEVL’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by LEVL about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of LEVL, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
8. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
9. CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org